Extreme 3.0kg Novec Mechanical Fire System
Extreme systems uses a new environmentally friendly extinguishant, 3M Novec 1230, a next generation halon gas replacement, this has zero ozone depletion and is non toxic.
Note: Any competitor using a Gas Extinguisher system in Rally events require a minimum 3.0kg system.
These plumbed in fire extinguishers are designed for use in closed cockpit cars. They utilise 3M Novec 1230 gas extinguishant dispersed through up to 4 multi directional nozzles to give impressive fire knockdown times and fire out properties in record times.
- Approved to FIA technical list 16 for use in Motorsport
- Uses 3M Novec 1230 gas for faster fire knockdown and fire out times
- Supplied with everything required to install and operate
- Mechanical operation, more cost effective than the electrical equivalent
- 3M Novec 1230 gas is not only highly effective at putting out fires in competition cars, it is also non-toxic, non-conductive and leaves no residue.
Lightweight Aluminium Bottle
Mounting Bracket and Straps
Dimensions: Length (Inc Head) 228mm, Diameter 160mm
Cylinder Weight: 4.60kg
Installation Kit Weight: 1.15kg
FIA Technical list 16 approved - FIA Homologation number EX.053.18