Schroth Enduro 2x2 Harness
Schroth success in endurance racing has been built on durability, quality and speed. The Enduro-Belt is packed with features which will reduce your driver change times!
The Enduro 2x2 features Frontal Head Restraint (FHR) specific 2” Enduro shoulder belts, 2" Enduro Lap Belts, and a T-bar adjustable sub strap. All points are able to be wrapped in, so you can use either snap or bolt in end fittings
Schroth’s top-of-the-line racing harness uses the widely praised "ZIP Adjuster”. Integrated into the lap belt buckle attachments, “ZIP Adjusters” optimise the position of the adjusters for perfect tightening. The design of the "ZIP Adjusters" allows for exceptional ease of adjustment (tightening) and release for faster and smoother driver changes.
- Simple and easy to adjust "ZIP Adjusters" integrated into the lap belt latches
- Extra large, easy to see Yellow "hand loops" on the lap belts
- Clearly marked lap belt release straps
- Pull-tabs on shoulder belt adjusters
- Shoulders: Pull Down 2"
- Laps: Pull Down 2"
- Subs: Pull Up 2"
- Shoulder: snap-in bracket / optional wrapped-in
- Lap: snap-in bracket / optional wrapped-in
- Subs: snap-in bracket / optional wrapped-in
Cam Lock Fixed Point: Anti-Sub Strap
- 6 x 7/16 Eye Bolts
- 2 x Backing Plates
- 12 x Wavy Washer
Homologation: FIA 8853-2016