"Fresh Air can be the Difference between Winning and Losing"
The Track Fresh Filters use a Electrically Charged Carbon impregnated felt in conjunction with a Low Temperature Catalyst. The "felt" adsorbs noxious fumes and odors from a variety of substances. The Low Temperature Catalyst is made of a Alumina Ceramic Bead that changes Carbon Monoxide molecules into Carbon Dioxide molecules.
Track Fresh High Flow Filter – HFF
The Track Fresh High Filters uses an Electrically Charged Carbon impregnated felt in conjunction with a Low Temperature Catalyst. The "felt" adsorbs noxious fumes and odours from a variety of substances. The Low Temperature Catalyst is made of an Alumina Ceramic Bead that changes Carbon Monoxide molecules into Carbon Dioxide molecules.
Up to 95% CO Protection
Weight: 170 gms
Height : 3.5cm
Flow Rate: 15-20 CFM
Place the filter into the unit about 1-2 hours before the event and remove it 1-2 hours after the event. The Track Fresh Filter should always be kept in a zip-lock bag to insure cleanliness when not in use.
Track Fresh Inline Filter TF-3
The Track Fresh TF-3 Inline Filter offers protection at a very affordable price.
The Inline Filter uses the High Flow Filter (HFF) cartridge.
The Inline Filter works well on the exit side of popular Cooling Systems such as Coolshirt or F.A.S.T giving the extra protection against CO poisoning.
Track Fresh Filter Blower TF-1
The TF-1 uses a 12VDC blower which uses a 3" inlet and should be provided with a 3" NACA duct connection. Most drivers use the left side rear window to mount the NACA duct while mounting the blower on a cross member of the roll cage so that the unit is surrounded by ambient air and not in direct contact with a heat source. The closer that you can mount the unit to the driver the better it is to reduce air flow loss of long lengths of hose.
- 3" Inlet must be connected to an outside air source with a 3" ID hose. *Do not use a smaller hose or you risk starving the blower of sufficient incoming air.
- 1" Outlet can be connected directly to the drivers helmet or to a helmet cooler. If a helmet cooler is used it must always follow the Track Fresh Blower Unit.
- Avoid a High Heat area when positioning the unit due to its plastic construction. The unit should be mounted with driver access in mind.
- 12VDC @ about 4 amps is required to power the unit.
- The 1" Hose to the drive should be as short as possible for the best air flow.